Mc LEHM is a language services provider.
It holds quality at the core of all its business. Mc LEHM considers quality to be steadily exceeding its clients’ expectations, continually improving its processes and the satisfaction of its clients, its team and its LSPs.
Likewise, information assets are Mc LEHM’s most strategic and sensitive asset, guaranteeing that its stakeholders experience:
- Accessibility: Thanks to the Mc Click Web® app, authorised clients and LSPs have guaranteed access their documentation at any time to safeguard from the possibility of any kind of incident.
- Confidentiality: Information will never be disclosed to unauthorised third parties. Paper documentation and files that can be sent electronically or via the Mc Click Web® app will be handled with the utmost confidentiality by all our authorised users.
- Integrity: information will be accurate and complete.
Mc LEHM builds in an integrated management and information security system (IMS) into all its processes, in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards. Its translation services are compliant with ISO 17100.
Thanks to its integrated management system, Mc LEHM guarantees all its stakeholders that it meets information quality and security requirements in all its processes, providing the necessary resources internally (technical resources with the appropriate security measures and control over its team processes) and external resources (commitments to information quality and security and other ad hoc quality and security clauses with LSPs and external suppliers).
The Mc LEHM information quality and security policy establishes the following guidelines:
- To consider the changing climate of the languages sector and to support the mission of the organisation and its strategic direction: To facilitate communications between enterprises to foster international growth.
- To establish a benchmark for setting targets that are compatible with the organisation’s information security and quality and oversight strategic direction and context, and to put into place the corresponding controls following risk analysis. Objectives are planned annually and are tracked regularly in order to implement corrective actions or updates, in the event of any deviations.
- To develop quality and security risk analysis and management for information to identify, assess and classify risks, to subsequently put into place corrects measures and the pertinent improvements.
- To minimise and prevent information quality and security incidents by implementing actions in case of any incident.
- To establish quality and security roles and responsibilities that translate into an effective allocation of functions and coordination and information quality and security.
- To ensure that all the Mc LEHM’s processes, products and services meet fulfil the requirements of the client and other interest parties, as well as any other legal or regulatory requirements or that the organisation may sign in respect of information quality and security.
- To put into place the necessary resources to guarantee business continuity.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the information quality and security integrated management system, by:
- Regular audits to enable improvement plans to be established.
- Regular system reviews, assessing the operations of the company, the outcome of audits, non-conformities, corrective actions and other improvements, and client satisfaction.
- Establishment of indicators and objectives, monitoring their degree of compliance and the implementation of the appropriate adjustments in the event of deviations.
- Instruction, justification and fostering of the engagement of the team and LSPs in the management and development of the information quality security integrated management system, which include ongoing skills updates through an open training plan that will be reviewed regularly, to determine whether they are aligned with the objective set and to measure their effectiveness. Training is also given through information quality and security communications.
The management team at Mc LEHM commits to driving this information quality and security policy, which is included as a core part of its company policy. It agrees to disclose and disseminate it to all stakeholders, clients, team members, LSPs and external providers, and to guarantee their understanding and access to it, in order to pursue the objectives set.